The South Loop Moms Group has grown to over 130 families and continues to grow. As more new members join, we want everyone to understand the goals, expectations and purpose of the SLMNT. The board researched other moms groups across the country to use their experience to our benefit. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us.
– Support and offer friendship to one another in our role as mothers and expectant mothers
– Plan fun activities to do with our children
– Recruit and welcome new members
Dues and Prorated Dues:
– Dues are $60 per calendar year – due by Jan 15.
– After July 1st $30
– Delinquent members will be dropped from the roster.
– Nannies are welcome at all public playgroups.
– Attendance by nannies or non-parental caregivers is not permitted at in-home playgroups or group events such as holiday parties.
– Daddies are welcome at all public playgroups and group events/holiday parties, but are generally not permitted at in-home playgroups.
– Members are required to host/volunteer twice per calendar year. (Volunteering to help set up before or clean up after a SLMNT Event counts as one of your hosting duties!)
– Members must have at least one child 5 or under, or not yet in kindergarten.
Use of email list and roster:
– As a courtesy to members, do not give the roster or email list to a non-member and do not use the email list for commercial use.
– Any SLMNT event listed as a “playgroup” will be a no-fee event.
– Time of the playgroup, theme, format, or food served is at host’s discretion.
– Hosts should set an attendance limit based on the number of moms and kids their location can accommodate.
– Hosts must provide driving directions & parking instructions.
– Children present at the playgroup must be the children of members only.
Guidelines for RSVPs:
– RSVP directly on the Meetup calendar
– Email the host directly if you change your RSVP within 24 hours of event
Are you interested in joining SLMNT?
http://www.meetup.com/South-Loop-Moms-N-Tots/ Click on Join Us!