Music, artisans, area restaurants, food trucks, kids area… sounds like they have everything covered. Fun for everyone!
Here is a detailed list of the kids area from their website:
– Inflatables (bouncer, slide, and moonwalk)
– David the Balloon Man is back by popular demand! (both Saturday and Sunday!)
– Lily the Face Painter (Sunday)
– Phenomenal Fitness will host a Kid’s Fitness/Games session (Sunday)
– Story time throughout both days
“All Day Access to Kid’s Area only $3.00 or $5.00 for both Saturday and Sunday.” There is a suggested $5 entry gate donation for adults.
Also, good to know that Bash on Wabash benefits Greater South Loop Association, a not-for-profit neighborhood organization with a great mission: “…comprised of an alliance of South Loop residents and businesses, [t]he overarching mission of the GSLA is to maintain and improve the South Loop as a vibrant and diverse, inclusive community.”